Northerners who moved south.

you know i might move south if I ever get sick of living in an igloo up here in Canada. Who knows? I may decide to sell it after i fix the wall my polar bear kicked in it...

After Mrs. C retires and her mom is gone, we have seriously considered moving to the southwest. Either New Mexico or Arizona. We have been in those areas before and the drier air is easier on out arthritic joints. This year we did get a 32' travel trailer to go out west and check out some other areas.
Edit: Michigan it a terrible place to retire... way too many taxes on your income where as other places do not tax at all.

Don't come to Texas. Cali fucks are seriously screwing up our real estate and these house just aren't worth the damn cost, nor is the property. We're getting out ASAP.

Already know about TX... got family down there already.... not going there except for visits. Next year we are going to plan on heading out to the Yellow Stone and Bryce Canyon areas. They look like nice places to see. Housing is $$ High$$ no matter where you go it seems like today

Back
Top Bottom