Non "Slim" PS3? Don't go online!!!!

Apparently some people have lost all trophies and saved games though...

That sucks. Well, I wouldn't care about the trophies, but I would like to keep the gamesaves. Any idea if they are recoverable if they backed it up?
Or were this created by some 360/Wii fanboy? We will never know.

That's ridiculous, they only lost one day of gaming on a bug. Not a big deal. It might be understandable if it was an Xbox and a day of Xbox-live paid subscription server was lost but that's not what happened here. Bugs happen. The Microsoft Zune also had a similar issue.

Actually Xbox Live had some issues a while back as well...they gave everyone a free copy of Undertow as compensation. Pretty sweet deal IMO...Undertow is fairly entertaining.

Actually Xbox Live had some issues a while back as well...they gave everyone a free copy of Undertow as compensation. Pretty sweet deal IMO...Undertow is fairly entertaining.

That is a sweet deal.

Think of it, though, they gave away a game because XBOX Live is a PAID subscription, and not free like PSN. If PSN was paid, then Sony probably would do more than apologize, but alas, that isn't the case.

However, something probably should be done about the rental videos that expired because of this. Maybe extend the time a day or two for free? That's the only problem I see.. If you paid like 5 bucks to get a movie for three days, but only ended up getting it for one day, then something is wrong there.

Back
Top Bottom