Non-dairy coffee whiteners

lhuser

Golden Master
Well, I tried Googling it, but I never got a straight answer. Does Non-dairy whiteners, meaning, no dairy products, contain fat?

If I plan to go on that food diet, coffee will help me, but not so much with milk. And, I'm looking for non-dairy products. But...do they have faatenings in them?

If not, I can get a can for a buck...sooo...yeah.

lhuser said:
Well, I tried Googling it, but I never got a straight answer. Does Non-dairy whiteners, meaning, no dairy products, contain fat?

If I plan to go on that food diet, coffee will help me, but not so much with milk. And, I'm looking for non-dairy products. But...do they have faatenings in them?

If not, I can get a can for a buck...sooo...yeah.
borat's links say low fat, I can tell you that typically they contain 1 gramme of fat per 100 grammes of whitener, Marc, I like the taste, & now prefer it to milk or cream, you should give it about a week, it tastes creamier when your taste buds have adjusted, as I am older, fat doesn't worry me, I have 3 spoons in coffee, two in tea, let us know how you get on.

I plan to go on a single meal diet thing. The problem is, I do exercise...maybe not enough, but the problem does not lie there. I can still take the bike and go without troubles. It's the way I eat. Sometimes, I get bored, there's nothing to do for the moment, and I decide to look for something. I eat, usually. So, that single meal diet is going to be coffee and fruits for the day...the meal at night. I'll try that for a week.
Brookfield said:
borat's links say low fat, I can tell you that typically they contain 1 gramme of fat per 100 grammes of whitener, Marc, I like the taste, & now prefer it to milk or cream, you should give it about a week, it tastes creamier when your taste buds have adjusted, as I am older, fat doesn't worry me, I have 3 spoons in coffee, two in tea, let us know how you get on.
Well, that is extremelly low. If it's 1 gramme per 100 grammes, there's not enough to say it's fat.
I'll probably buy 1-3 pots of them for a buck each. Worth it.

Try breaking your meals down into small meals maybe 6 per day, it increases the metabolism this way

I'll consider that suggestion. But for today, I'll have to get my hands on coffee whitener. Tommorow is the official start date.

lhuser said:
If it's 1 gramme per 100 grammes......
That was the store's own brand, Coffee Mate is twice that at 2.2, I always buy store's own at £1.99 a kilo, just as good, & less fat!

Back
Top Bottom