Nokia 6280 Ebay

nstepho

In Runtime
Hey,
Yesterday I received a Nokia 6280 that I bought off Ebay. Everything was going great, but I have just noticed that on the left navigation button and the one under it (the green one) there is no light. The buttons on the right, (the right navigation and red one, as well as the center one) both light up fine. The buttons actually work, it's just that the light on them doesn't come on, and occasionally flickers.
I have a twelve month warranty from the people I bought it off, but I was wondering what would be the better alternative, sending the phone back or taking it to be repaired? Because after the cost of postage, I don't know which will work out cheaper.

Thanks, Nick.

I'd send the phone back. If that light doesn't turn on, it's because the connection is not made properly or that there's a problem with the light.

Ok Thanks. I might do that, but I'm wondering if it is worth it cos the buttons still work and I can probably live without those two lighting up

Well, that's what you ask yourself. What's worth it to one person isn't always worth it to another. If you want to spend $5 to get two buttons to light up, then do it. If you don't, then don't. In my opinion, save the money for a burrito.

Back
Top Bottom