"No signal"

Kier snowdon

Beta member
Hi, the other day I was using my computer for my normal day-to-day things that I've done for at least a year and now I've ran into a problem. I shut down my computer and went out to do somethings, once I did this, the system decided to update when I shut down. when I came back and tried to boot up it loaded up as usual but without the beep it usually does, and then it shut its self off. So I'd previously had this problem before so I went to go fix it, so pushed the gpu in the socket properly and cleaned the ram but once I tried to boot up then it didn't even send any input to the screen... after watching a lot of ways to try and fix it, I've now gotten it to where it boots up and I can mess around on all the variants of safe mode and command prompt, but as soon as I click on normal startup it just goes to no signal and the screen goes off. I've tried restoring to a previous point but it runs into an error and I've tried command prompt tasks... is there anyone who can help me fix this please. I'm on windows 7 with an ASUS P5Q PRO TURBO motherboard and a Nvidia GTX 650 graphics card 64x system. If anymore specs are needed please and try help me 😊 I broke my phone too so literally have no way to go online hah

Back
Top Bottom