No picture TV out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pridurak

In Runtime
I am not getting any picture when I ue TV out. I've gone to setting and attached the 2nd monitor( the TV) and clicked apply....... isn't there supposed to be a picture now? I've been trying stuff for 4 or 5 hours now and I am beat !WTF!

Yeah, in the TV setup, make sure the AV channel your using is set to input an s-video signal. Usually if you dont do this you will get a black and white image (well i do on mine) Im not sure why you are not getting any image as all...

Not being funny or rude but are you sure you on the right AV channel?

you know what be as you want because I am completely ignorant when it comes to Tv out. I've never done it before and never doen anything like it before. whats AV channel?

AV channels are your channels where you input a signal through either scart, s-video, or those 3 cables (red,white,yellow is it called composite?)

As in they are the channels where you cannot have nomal TV reception. Modern Tv's have about 3 or 4 AV channels, usually 2 or 3 scart sockets around the back and an s-video/composite AV around the front.

Your remote should have an AV button on it... keep pressing it to cycle through the AV channels...

you mean like video one video 2 video 3? I've cycled through them all. nothing. Its hooked up to go through video one.

Yeah thats right...

Also, have you enabled the video out in your graphics menu here:

^^click image for full size...

Basically you need to...

1) Enable 'clone monitor' or whatever you want like in the above pic...

2) Setup your 'video 1' to read an 's-video' signal..

Then hey presto it should work :)

okay I need to get audio onto the Surround sound. I have Neo2 platnium nforce 3, and a eVGA 6800 GT. The soundcard is onboard. I dont know if I have any audio out, if I dont then tell me if what soundcard or whatever I need to go get.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom