No!!!! my beatiful phone :( :(

borat_sagdiyev

Golden Master
Well today i went to the public swimming pool with my mom and my sister, and i took my cell phone. i put it in my pocket. and im like "ahh, ill take it out when we get there"

so we got there, i completely forgot about it, and went straight off the diving board :(

5 seconds later i noticed i forgot to take my phone out of my pocket. It was off though, so no electrical shock XD

do you think if i let it dry off it will work again?

I've done that many times. My phone is alright, for the time being, but still has some major problems. It won't change my settings, and the network band is f*cked up, so it'll show different providers.

Just make sure you dry it out completely before you turn it on. It'll probably still work though.

I've seen phones dropped numerous times and ones that were run over by cars and they still worked...well....still sent and recieved calls anyway. I don't think a dip in the pool should hurt it as long as you dry it out completely.

meh, like my ipod, my phone has taken swimming lessons in rivers and lakes, just chuck it in the airing cupboard for a couple of days, thatll dry it out..... works with my phone and ipod anyway..

i think its already dry. would it be a good idea to put it back together and turn it on? (and yes, i did take out the battery, sim card, and took off front and back cover :p

Back
Top Bottom