No BIOS

Inkoosikas

Beta member
Hello everyone, this is my first time posting on this Forum, so I am not sure if I am placing this in the right place. My problem is that I have a WeTab (a German made tablet pc) and I installed windows 7 on it. My problem is that in the process of installing windows 7 on it I somehow deleted the BIOS for it. And now I wanted to reinstall the original operating system, but because there is no BIOS I have no way of booting from a USB stick or from CD. So basically I am stuck with windows 7 on it and absolutely no way of installing any other operating system. So is there any way that I can reinstall the original BIOS, or at least install the original OS?
thanks for all the help!

P.S. her is the web address for the WeTab: wetab.mobi/en/

The only thing I can think of is if will hook to a computer and you can flash the bios from there or if you can find the bios online and put it on a USB stick to flash it.

You are going to be much better off on a forum dedicated to the support of this device than you are this forum. You might also have to contact the vedor to see if they can help you.

Back
Top Bottom