No audio

AH HA!!! What I thought. It's internal and it's VIA.
Go to the VIA website and download the chip drivers. Look on the motherboard for a 3/4 to 1 inch square chip with the VIA logo on it. Right under the logo will be a model number starting with VT. That's the driver you're going to need.

Here's the specs on that thing: UKT Support - Advent T9307 PC

Ok will try it and let you no the outcome,as i said have installed all drivers,some telling me the drivers were not installed correctly,if the drivers were not installed correctly they i should have got a yellow mark on device manager right? or can you even install a wrong driver and install properly?

Ok will try it and let you no the outcome,as i said have installed all drivers,some telling me the drivers were not installed correctly,if the drivers were not installed correctly they i should have got a yellow mark on device manager right? or can you even install a wrong driver and install properly?
You are the one,could not find my chippist number on the VIA websites but downloaded any Audio Drivers i could find and tried them one by one and it works great for me now.although the Monitor speakers doesn't work but am ok with external speakers.Thanks very much. and i thank every one here as well.

Back
Top Bottom