Nitro car help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some nice trucks you got there :)

I know what you mean about electric, it has an appeal in that something like the HPI Savage Flux is a beast it is more powerful than most nitro trucks. But for me it is just not as interesting, i love the loud screaming sound of nitro's and the smell. It adds to the experience :D I just don't like the electric ones so much because they sound like i'm driving a scaled down milk float (the electric kind).

They are also more expensive to start off in, a very good electric like the Savage Flux is £550, 11.1V LiPo batteries are £120 each so you're looking at £790 to start off (Two batteries). Whereas i got my nitro truck, a load of tools, 6liters of good fuel, and everything i need for £210 less than that. Also with my nitro, i can have fun from 9am till 6pm later that evening without stopping for more than 2 to 5 minutes between each run. With electric, you have your 10 to 20minute run then have to charge you're batteries - unless your stupidly rich and have about 10 sets of LiPo's :p

I guess over a period of time the price you will spend on Nitro fuel will in the end be more expensive than a good electric. But anyway, i just like the feeling of power that i get with nitro. Even though i guess they are actually less powerful..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom