Nintendo (original) emulator?

I am going to buy the game right now i am testing it on games that i have bought
Tony hawks american wasteland

I recomend Zsnes for super nintendo, and jnes for nintendo emulators...

As Mixx said though...

emulator software is not illegal...

emulator ROMS copying copyrighted material distributed freely are illegal...

root said:
I recomend Zsnes for super nintendo, and jnes for nintendo emulators...

As Mixx said though...

emulator software is not illegal...

emulator ROMS copying copyrighted material distributed freely are illegal...

This is why I asked you guys here. I don't wanna do anything illegally. I wanna know If there is one I can download or whatever legally and which one to download.

I'm not trying to start any trouble here, just figured you'd know that I wanted a legal version.

It's simple. If you own the game, you are free to download it. If you own the console, you are free to download the bios corresponding to the one your console uses.
(or how I understand it anyway..)

So, I have an NES in my house. I own an NES. Therefore, I can download it to my computer. Right? Do I also have to own the games for the system to download the different games?

Hmmm, Maybe I should just get the damn Wii and download things to that. I think that might just be easier in the long run, don't wanna get caught up in some illegal shit.

Clutch said:
So, I have an NES in my house. I own an NES. Therefore, I can download it to my computer. Right? Do I also have to own the games for the system to download the different games?

Hmmm, Maybe I should just get the damn Wii and download things to that. I think that might just be easier in the long run, don't wanna get caught up in some illegal shit.

It's only $250 and it comes with Wii Sports. :D

alvino said:
It's only $250 and it comes with Wii Sports. :D

Yeah, I know. Just gonna have to make that a "just because" gift since I waited too long to get it and sure as hell ain't buying it on ebay!!!

I need to become one of those people. Get a presale for a 500 dollar system and sell it on ebay for triple what it's costing me!!

Back
Top Bottom