Nintendo names new video game console

~K-Pow~ said:
If they named it Revolution we probably wouldn't be talking about it right now. So there marketing plans are working by naming it something weird. :D
Oh yeah, Nintendo's marketing plans. :D

Wow.
A key feature of the Wii is its one-handed controller that looks like a television remote control and uses motion-detection sensors that allow players to control the game by wielding it like a sword, waving it like a conductor's baton, or swinging it like a baseball bat.
LOL

you know, the controller is so awesome, theyre making a yakuza game where the controller is like a sword and you swing it where you want the sword to cut. personally, i think im gonna buy the revolution before i buy a xbox360 OR a ps3, because it just looks so much better.

The controller has it's uses in certain games, but it's just too unorthodox, especially for first-person shooters.

mr.monger said:
you know, the controller is so awesome, theyre making a yakuza game where the controller is like a sword and you swing it where you want the sword to cut. personally, i think im gonna buy the revolution before i buy a xbox360 OR a ps3, because it just looks so much better.
i already have a x360. but i would definately get a revo, no wait... a wii, before i get a ps3. esp if its really cheap.

Only that that concerns me about the Wii, is its remote like controllers.

controller_3.jpg

revolution-controller-at-a-glance-20050915061358181-000.jpg

Fake, but interesting look..
wheel24to.jpg

wow! that steering wheel looks interesting. maybe the wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii wont fail completely.

Yeah, that steering wheel is pretty creative. Even if it's fake, it's a very innovative idea.

Back
Top Bottom