Nice update of collection, pics...

Wow dude, those are some nice guns, lol. I think that pic deserves a PB though, lol.

PB? For what? Huh?

damn dude, for our sake use it!

But that's okay, I found a clearer picture of your gun collection. This time with you in it. That's badass.

sorry for the edit, but come on man.....lets keep pics like that to the curb.... thankyou :)

What do you mean? It's just my collection, what wrong with it? I don't shoot people. Wtf.

The pic that D88 had. I was just kidding about PB, but the pic was not one you wanted to take a second look at, lol.

PB? For what? Huh?

What do you mean? It's just my collection, what wrong with it? I don't shoot people. Wtf.

they're talking about the pic i posted, it wasn't even that bad so idk why it was removed. I'll PM it to ya so you can get a laugh. :D

Yes it is illegal to own an automatic weapon.

To the OP....I'm glad I'm not your neighbor.

You can if you're a dealer and/ or collector and you have a federal permit. The firing pins have to be removed and stored in a secure place away from the weapons they go in. You get inspected on a routine basis. You flunk an inspection and it gets real serious. Weapons seized, massive fines, and possible jail time. As John Q. Citizen no you can't.

You can if you're a dealer and/ or collector and you have a federal permit. The firing pins have to be removed and stored in a secure place away from the weapons they go in. You get inspected on a routine basis. You flunk an inspection and it gets real serious. Weapons seized, massive fines, and possible jail time. As John Q. Citizen no you can't.
Yeah, thats what I meant....a normal person. I know that dealers and collectors can have them. I personally wouldn't even want one, too dangerous.

Are you from Jacksonville, FL? Heh. I go down there once or twice a year.

Back
Top Bottom