Nice deal.

Actually that looks pretty good. But ah im not sure how effective that processor would be considering it came out in March of 2006

Actually that looks pretty good. But ah im not sure how effective that processor would be considering it came out in March of 2006

I'm sure it's a hell of a lot better than the AMD Athlon X2 I have right now. LOL. :p But it's probably a respectable processor in any case. I mean, it was the precursor to C2D's and C2Q's.

If you can give me a day or two, I might be able to reconsider. My mom is going to possibly let me spend all $1200 of college money they saved up for the major university they wanted me in over the course of 12 years. :rolleyes: So yeah, If you give me a day or two, I may reconsider. :)

I'd tell you what I thought, but I guess I'm not worth listening to. :rolleyes:

Keep in mind the reason I said that. Someone said that you sounded like Fox News (and I agree, sorry) and you said they were not worth listening to. Which then comes back to you which is why I said what I did.

Well uh i looked up some reviews and man you can get alot better performance if you just build new. the proc isnt worth getting.

I could try and build you a comp on newegg (i spend alot of time looking at deals) with a $600 max does that sound good? would you consider letting me try one out for you?

Well uh i looked up some reviews and man you can get alot better performance if you just build new. the proc isnt worth getting
The Pentium D processors are low end dual core CPUs. They do not work well in a high performance gaming machine.

Back
Top Bottom