NFL in London

Istonian

Daemon Poster
How are all you UK guys feeling about football in London. The Giants and Dolphins are playing. I wanted to see if any Uk people really care.

It is not a popular sport here as we have our own football which, I might add, is our national sport.

Wembley is a brilliant stadium though, especially the new one.

I'm not from the UK nor do I live there, but I've been reading a lot about this and how the NFL would like to play at least 1 regular season game PER TEAM over seas, and might even want to try and have the Super Bowl in London some year. Not sure how I feel about that. It would be like having the Premier League Championship in US. Or the Stanley Cup in China.

I am talking like the people in pads and the egg shaped ball. Not what we Americans call soccer.

well that game sucked.. lol..

oh yeah, and bf2player (if your still reading after being banned) of corse im from the UK you idiot, the game was played over here! no need to neg rep me cause i hadnt heard of two teams playing a US game in the UK :rolleyes:

lol, it was a terrible game, and they left wembley in a horrible state.. churned the pitch up like a goodun.. score made it look pretty close, lol, but i just switched off half way through..

my kudos to the cheerleaders though :D best part of the game..

So, did you like the game at all over there tho? Football is fun too watch I think. And fun to play.

Is bf2player PB? I didnt even know he was gone.

Back
Top Bottom