NFL in London

it was okay i suppose, got pretty dull after a while though.. pretty interesting, but not my cup of tea..

why isnt it your cup of tea? its men in the ultimate battle for supremacy. when you put 22 men on the field and say "WIN DAMNIT" thats kinda what you got going on.

lol, it was a terrible game, and they left wembley in a horrible state.. churned the pitch up like a goodun.. score made it look pretty close, lol, but i just switched off half way through..

my kudos to the cheerleaders though :D best part of the game..

the fields are usually like that when its raining. and i dont think wembly was meant for american football. im pretty sure a lot of stadiums are turf so that the grass can be repaired easier.

why isnt it your cup of tea? its men in the ultimate battle for supremacy. when you put 22 men on the field and say "WIN DAMNIT" thats kinda what you got going on.

the fields are usually like that when its raining. and i dont think wembly was meant for american football. im pretty sure a lot of stadiums are turf so that the grass can be repaired easier.

Yeah, Wimbley is a soccer (english football) field.

Back
Top Bottom