Next year's courses for those in school

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, the only computer classes at my school are computer literacy and basic html. There's a junior college next to my school but it doesn't have many either, so I have to pay a billion dollars to take them from Stanford. :confused:

Calc 2 sucks. It isnt hard just a lot of crap to memorize. I am taking chemistry w/lab over summer and calc 3, physics 2w/calc, and diffrential equations next semster. Should be loads of fun!

I have no idea what I'll be taking. SInce it will be a summer course, at night, my choices will probably be severely limited. Yes, I said A course. I'm just starting back after about a twelve year hiatus.

I am pretty sure that my old credits are still good. I really don't want to have to retake Composition 1&2 and Civilization 1&2 over again... So, if they are still good, I will have almost a whole semester down already.

This fall I'll shoot for two or three evening courses. Run like that for a semester or two. Then see about transfering to either second shift or third shift, so I can go full time.

Last semester, had Foundation of Computer Science, MicroRepair (Hardware part of A+), Sociology and Biology; then I had music classes (they pay me for that).

This semester, same music +1 Vocal Ensemble thingy, along with Advanced MicroPC Repair (A+ Software), MicroApps (boring), Psychology, Help Desk Essentials.

Next Semester, going to take some Unix Administration, probably something to do with Servers, Workstations, etc. May make room for Java and C, not C#.

freshman (currently):
English 1H
Algebra 2H
Biology 1H
World History H
Chinese 1

sophmore (next year):
English 2 AP
Statistics AP
European History AP (worst class ever, everyone tries to drop out on the first day)
CHemistry 1AP
Chinese 2 (or maybe 3)

how is chemistry (for the people that already took it)?

diabloII said:
how is chemistry (for the people that already took it)?
I'm taking AP chem right now. I think with chem you either love it or hate it. (I love it) It's pretty much all math and memorization, but if you like math and you're decent at memorization then it's a great class. Also, the AP test is supposed to be a killer - apparently 50% straight is about a 95th percentile on the curve.

Well, it was easy and fun at first...and now, I ain't doin so hot. I got a 74 this past 9 wks...and I think it's only gonna go downhill from there...at least I past the last semester with an 80, so I'm hoping that will keep me up and above. :(

This summer I'll have 2 courses

Ethics in Technology (boooring)
Operations in Manufacturing and Service Businesses (even more booring)

Next year though, I'll have more interesting classes

Project Development (csci4083, I get to think up and design an actual application, not some dumb code snippet that implements a basic data structure)
Intro to Operating Systems (not so fun, but will be interesting)
Accounting for Managers (Bleh)
Jesus in History (should be interesting since I go to a state school)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom