Next Generation Laptops

TibsBeatAll

Daemon Poster
Well, when are the next generation laptops going to be released? By next gen i mean better processors, better graphics card, better battery life, better wireless. All that good stuff. The graphics currently are pitiful and battery life could be extended way longer. Wireless isnt' that great either.

Anyone know of a certain time frame? And if you do, could u tell us where u go that info?

hmmm didnt hear any news yet but i bet you everything is going to be touch screen like this one
1017motion-computing475x388.jpg

ohh sexy

i don't know if everything will be a tablet pc like Ronco showed us. Now what proc's and stuff are you talking about? the C2D? if so, they are out there already and do help with battery life a bit. I have seen some with built in NVidia 7 series card, not sure what company tho...

Nah, i know about the processors that are already out. And the video cards that are already out.

I'm talking about the onest hat have not been released yet.

ah... then i honestly am not sure... i'm sure the 8800s will be in laptops soon, but im not sure exactly when.

google "santa rosa". its going to be the new intel centrino platform for laptops. i think it is going to be called centrino pro if im not mistaken.

march 07. MWAHEHEHEHEHEHE. now, anyone know anything about the new GPU's that are supposed to come out?

Back
Top Bottom