Next gen?

Metsphan

Fully Optimized
I have both systems preordered and was thinking about getting the ps4. That's my choice out of the two.

Recently, I'm wondering if I should even order it, or possibly wait. None of the launch games really excite me. I'm playing ac4 and was thinking about upgrading, but I'm enjoying it, and better graphics would be great, but if I don't do it, it's not a big deal.

I really love infamous, but that's coming out next year. Kill zone is ok, but I never finish those games.

I'm thinking about waiting until next year after more games release and when they release some new bundles.

The money isn't a real issue, it's just, do I get one for the fun of it, when I have a huge backlog for the Xbox and ps3.

Why couldn't they release fallout 4 at launch or a killer app that I had to have.

What are you all doing game hunters?

Form my understanding, the majority of GH is getting PS4 at launch or 2-4 months afterwards. Edge is getting Xbox One and a PS4 down the line (assuming 1-2 years) and Slay will be getting one between december or may of 2014 (rumored that it won't be until PS6 though =p).

I have moved on to PC gaming personally.

To answer your question though, the only reason to get one at launch if it isn't for the games would be the 'bragging' rights or what not. Simply being able to say you got it at launch. If non of the games truly grab your interest though, best to just wait it out until you do... or just get it at launch and keep it in the box until games you like come out. Would benefit you most if they do release a bundle of some sort with a game you are interested in though, maybe it could even be one of those 'limited edition' PS3's or what-not.

I have both systems preordered and was thinking about getting the ps4. That's my choice out of the two.

Recently, I'm wondering if I should even order it, or possibly wait. None of the launch games really excite me. I'm playing ac4 and was thinking about upgrading, but I'm enjoying it, and better graphics would be great, but if I don't do it, it's not a big deal.

I really love infamous, but that's coming out next year. Kill zone is ok, but I never finish those games.

I'm thinking about waiting until next year after more games release and when they release some new bundles.

The money isn't a real issue, it's just, do I get one for the fun of it, when I have a huge backlog for the Xbox and ps3.

Why couldn't they release fallout 4 at launch or a killer app that I had to have.

Myself, Wes Mantooth, Snake 50, Rider (aka Waffles), Last Place, Borstar are for sure PS4 launch day. Not sure about Lacerz or Larry... i think they are too.

Where the hell is Brett? He must have had his hands on a PS4 by now

I'm getting it on launch for one reason - BF4.

Call it silly, stupid, whatever, but the thought of this game playing remotely on my vita makes me all fuzzy inside.

And I've never had a launch day console...

Fallout 4 would be sweet

Since Watch Dogs got delayed I don't have a lot of anticipation built up for this gen's launch titles. I have mixed feelings on Battlefield 4, but I know I'll like it when I'm playing with you guys.

Killzone Shadow Fall is looking more amazing each day. It is really under the radar right now, and I think whomever is getting a PS4 should give it a once over. I think it is going to be better than BF4, to be honest.

When I saw videos of Knack it looked like current gen graphics. I think it'll be fun, but just didn't seem to have that next gen visual pop for me. Good thing my friend is getting it so I can just borrow it whenever he's done playing it.

CoD: Ghosts lol how about Call of Duty: Nopes. I've already played MW2, thanks.

I'm a big sports fan and I am using my free game on NBA 2K14. I still feel weird, but its free, so whatever. I hope it looks better on the PS4 than PS3/360. Given EA's track record I bet Madden and FIFA look the same on next-gen consoles. But, if Madden is somehow super awesome looking then I'll pick it up since I haven't bought a Madden since 2011.

AC4 I am getting on the PC.

Alright. I'm in.

Getting bf4 nba2k and killzone. I'm undecided for cod and I'll trade up for ac4.

Btw, ac4 is great. Might be the best ac game. It's just fun being a pirate and it makes sense.

Alright. I'm in.

Getting bf4 nba2k and killzone. I'm undecided for cod and I'll trade up for ac4.

Btw, ac4 is great. Might be the best ac game. It's just fun being a pirate and it makes sense.

Good job.

If you want to later checkout the mega NeoGAF Official Killzone Thread: Killzone: Shadow Fall |OT| Nothing Stops This Rain - NeoGAF It'll get you pumped up for it. Its the game I'm looking forward to most at launch I think.

BF4 will be a blast with a bunch of us playing together. I am going to get us a server at launch as well if they're still allowing people to do that.

We'll have to play NBA 2K14 sometime.

Back
Top Bottom