next gen GPU's

There are some new GPU's coming out; newer ones come out quite frequently. As far as anything that really breaks ground? Nothing I can think of. Just do a google search.

Like I said though, I haven't really heard anything that is going to revolutionize gaming.

Source

There are some new GPU's coming out; newer ones come out quite frequently. As far as anything that really breaks ground? Nothing I can think of. Just do a google search.

Like I said though, I haven't really heard anything that is going to revolutionize gaming.

Source

G
T
X

:)

ya, i'd rather hear about ATI, because Nvidia has always had good cards, and as of recent, ATI has been seeming to gain ground especially if they fix a few problems and push for things like that one thing they tried, it was something to do with there version of Cuda, i dont remember what it was though.

DX11 cards coming in Q4?

i heard this to, id rather buy a dx 11 card then just 10.1 just to be a bit future proof, ya know?

I was thinking of getting a 4870 1GB, at some point, but I may have to wait now, because my Creative MP3 player packed up, and thats more important to me to replace, and then its camera time! Money goes down farrr too fast...

Back
Top Bottom