*NEWS* nVidia 7800 GTX Spotted!! (G70 Core)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some pics I hosted with ImageShack!

20050531nvidiag70front24ju.jpg

20050531nvidiag70back1jx.jpg

Yan Booth

Sweet!!! I can't wait for these cards to be released!!! I wonder what the midrange situation is going to be like (because thats all I can afford). Will it be like the 6600GT where the midrange is faster than the flagship of the previous generation? who knows?!?

I wish they would come out now... I am about to drop $6,000 on a rig, and 500 is for a video card that is going to be crap in 3-6 months. Maybe I will just grab a 6800GT instead, or, well, I don't know.

Pretty sweet huh??

Yan

PS- Sw1tcCh[FX], you sig is probably way to big, and you don't want the privelege taken away. Go to any forum, and at the top you will find the rules abot sigs...

I would wait.. just like the article says, the short supply of gpu's will heavily inflate the price. Atleast wait until gpu production starts to catch up and exceed demand, otherwise, you'll be paying way too much.

The x900 series will most likely kick their ass. Only reason I dont like the x800 series is because of the lack of SM3 and no SLI support, but that is going to change and they will also be clocked a hell of a lot faster than the 7800GTX, plus an extra 8 pipes on the XT and XTPE models.

YanBooth said:
What the hell are you talking about 003? ATI???

Yeah, as it looks right now, ATI will pwn this generation. Although I am tremendously pissed at my X800 Pro, I am not ruling out ATI for next generation, because it is a completely new core, and a whole different ballgame than X800 vs. 6800. I do know I am not going to settle for anything less than the X900XT if I do go ATI.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom