Newegg vs. ClubIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Never used Club IT. I'll keep them in mind if others having positive experiences, though. Newegg is by far my #1 right now if for nothing else but the reliability and service. Iv'e RMA'd so many things within a year after I've bought them and I don't know anyone else that has that sort of warranty.

ONE THING isn't proving anything. Newegg still has better 3day shipping, assortment, web design, and customer service.

not really trying to prove anything. Just showing the difference in two sites that are promoting the same thing.

ONE THING isn't proving anything. Newegg still has better 3day shipping, assortment, web design, and customer service.

All true. That doesn't mean you can't check this site at least for some good deals once in a while. I've been using Newegg almost since their inception, though, so it's tough for me to stray away from them. Never a bad experience, or even an average one. They've really earned my business.

I've been a Newegg shopper for the longest time because of their excellent deals. I was very dissapointed when they went with UPS as their primary carrier and starting to see shipping cost rise throughout the years.

Now with this new site, I feel more comfortable knowing that there's a site representing how Newegg once was. Sort of like deja vu. But in the end, I'll always compare to see which site has the best overall deal.

It looks like a nice site, but i was just browsing through, and they don't have nearly the amount of computer related items as newegg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom