Newegg the best?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for cables and some misc. comp parts, ALWAYS from monoprice.com. Ordered a 3ft coaxial, 24k gold connector cable for $5 shipped and came in 2 days. I buy all my stuff I can from there, everywhere else is newegg and occasionally ebay.

Always shop on Newegg. Then once you want something, compare Newegg's prices with other hardware websites, then go with the best deal. Newegg might not always have the best prices, but they by far have the best website.

Zip Zoom Fly
Tiger Direct
B & H Photo
J & R music and video
Various yahoo shops....

You can find a shop with a good rating on froogle....

PriceGrabber is nice, I have been using it a good bit myself lately. But I still look on Newegg first, just because the site has so much information. If I find something I want, then I go to PriceGrabber.

pricegrabber or those other price engines, dont really work, because after i used that i found other private stores that sold them for MUCH cheaper......

I tried to use pricegrabber and it didnt even show newegg with a thermaltake Sonata with a rebate. It just showed one for 80 bucks from newegg. When the one with rebate is 55.

NeedAcpu said:
ahhh nathan with 666 posts

:)

Sometimes PriceGrabber works and sometimes it doesn't. And sometimes it won't be updated with the site's prices. But it's still an effective way to price browse in most cases. If you see sites missing from the list that should have the item, go check them out yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom