Newegg shipping?

I think if you lived that close to a warehouse you should have the option be able to collect it yourself but then again they have to be able make some extra money out of order otherwise its like worth nothing to them..

It's not all that easy to write warehouse software that allows something like that though.

Besides, shipping the order via UPS/Fedex/whatever does not get them more money. What it does allow is them to keep a more bare-bones staff so they don't need to watch for people in some customer facing store front who is there to pick up their order.

I ordered several things for my parents from newegg recently. A laser printer and usb hub were ordered at the same time, shipped as 2 different packages, and arrived in probably about 3 business days. I ordered an external drive for them Sunday afternoon and it arrived today, Tuesday, and I didn't pay for extra shipping. Newegg shipping is fast. If you have problems then you are probably impatient... I've ordered from Newegg for years, only shipping issues I ever had was the box was a bit beat up, but that's not Newegg's fault.

Back
Top Bottom