Newegg Rules!

I love Newegg and I wanted to see what other people thought about them. They are really cheap, sell quality products, deliver fast, have great warranties, and RMA'ing with them is a breeze. I ordered a new vid card from them about 3 months ago and it literally arrived on my doorstep in 2 days! And that was for standard shipping too!! :eek: Anyway they have caused me no harm no foul.

They are amazing, and I always pay the $3 for fast processing and my orders are always here 2 days later, i.e. order Monday, Expect epic products on Wednesday :)

Everyone here (at least from the U.S.) almost always orders their stuff from newegg. It's simply the best site for electronics.

Although the deals aren't always the best, they're usually pretty close. Their support makes up for it just like jarlmaster said.

My dad is a purchasing director at a country club and he knows a special website that gives cheap deals to people buying computer parts in bulk like him. He bought 10 750W Corsair PSU's for 700 dollars!

I havent bought anything from newegg from a long time. Last time I bought something was about last summer or so.
I go to Micro Center now, their prices is almost the same or lower than newegg (except things like Graphics card, or motherboard) Unless they were on sale. I get it the same day since theres one nearby where I live.

I'd give it to Micro Center. Their prices are cheaper than Newegg's and they have stores you can go to.

Back
Top Bottom