Newb to OC'ing a GPU

Sedah

In Runtime
okay, I have the GTX 260 SSE,

I OC'ed it earlier today and did some test to see how much more it can be pushed and here are the results, I used OCCT to do the test etc. [tested for an 1hr then tested again for 2hrs and came out w/ no errors at all] and used 3DMarkVantage to see how much it brought the score up.

GPUmaxOC.jpg

if its too small then click here. CLICK HERE FOR BIGGER PIC

so, the real question is, did I do it properly? and how else can I test it?

so u bought the classified edition of the EVGA x58 board and you only got a GTX 260 ? lol just wondering but why did u do that ? like sure bragging rights i understand that and to have one of the best mobo's out their but why ? are you actually going to go tri-sli ? are going to oc your ram, cpu ?

also did u see your temps of the card under load ?

look at his sig, says:

Evga A1 x58 SLI Classified

UPDATE: NOT TALKING ABOUT TRIVIUM IF THATS WHAT YOU MEANT

so u bought the classified edition of the EVGA x58 board and you only got a GTX 260 ? lol just wondering but why did u do that ? like sure bragging rights i understand that and to have one of the best mobo's out their but why ? are you actually going to go tri-sli ? are going to oc your ram, cpu ?

also did u see your temps of the card under load ?

Im actually buying 2 more, so yes, tri-sli OR was jus goin to upgrade to 295; and for the temps load wise, highest it got was 64-65c nothing higher.

he doesn't have a x58 he has a GX?

i have a x58

to test more you can use ATI tool and click on scan for artifacts i think :)

ATITool doesnt work for my system, dats why I was using OCCT, and I test it out w/ crysis for an hour and it was running fine. but Im sure ive reached the limit to OC it.

i think tri-sli'ing 260's is more powerful than the 295 but those 260's will take up a lot of room and will get a lot hotter, plus the 295 is a lot sexier, i can show u some pics i took of mine if you'd like ?

i live in florida to btw, in venice by sarasota

i think tri-sli'ing 260's is more powerful than the 295 but those 260's will take up a lot of room and will get a lot hotter, plus the 295 is a lot sexier, i can show u some pics i took of mine if you'd like ?

i live in florida to btw, in venice by sarasota

yeah, that was my concern bout tri-sli, was that wouldnt have enuff room and would get hot much hotter, tahts why gettin a 295 was another option.

Back
Top Bottom