Newb Nees Help

BlaQwest

Beta member
Okay for the last month or so my computer has just been restarting itself. And it will work all threw the night usually around 9 till about 7 the next morning then just restart all day keep resarting even in safe mode... then aty 9 in will work again....What could cause this problem dose anyone have n e help?

BlaQwest said:
Okay for the last month or so my computer has just been restarting itself. And it will work all threw the night usually around 9 till about 7 the next morning then just restart all day keep resarting even in safe mode... then aty 9 in will work again....What could cause this problem dose anyone have n e help?
Yes you sure do,heres the best i can do,as you already know that it solves all problems.
======
Mirc?

:D

I agree bluto's life should be shortened
After reading your post again I realized a virus was unlikely because of the timed nature of the reboots.
Do you have a firewall installed?-It is possible for someone to reboot your machine remotely. Also a viral possibility-a virus with a timed routine to mess with you-one which might not show up with a scan. If it was my machine Id format it and reinstall-if the problem goes away it was a virus-if not perhaps a problem with your mother board.

camers said:
ok i am going to kill bluto. Anyone up for it?
You better check with Popeye,he has first dibs on bluto.
You don't know what Mirc means but Bla Bla does,kill him too.
:D

Lord Kalthorn said:
Does Windows come up with a 'Send Error Report' Message? If so Send it and see what they say about the problem.

about the error report, i know it doesnt have anything to do with the topic but when i play tomb raider: chronicles, i cant play it in full mode and then the error report thingy appear, but when i play it in window mode, it works... wtf? a little help...i'll undestand if no one replies hehehe.

HaloMaster2004 said:
about the error report, i know it doesnt have anything to do with the topic but when i play tomb raider: chronicles, i cant play it in full mode and then the error report thingy appear, but when i play it in window mode, it works... wtf? a little help...i'll undestand if no one replies hehehe.
Do you ever send the Error Report? If you send it; then either it'll just be sent and they'll get onto the problem - or other people will have sent it before and Microsoft will direct you to the page for the Error Report which will tell you what is wrong and most of the time how to fix it.

Back
Top Bottom