New Xbox update?

Ya, sometimes I'll take mine downstairs when friends come over since we have a couple big TV's down there we can all get one, but usually it stays up in my room since that's usually where I'm at.

I kind of wish I didn't buy that HDTV though either now. I paid so much for it, for the whole HDTV scene to suddenly drop in price a month later, so my same TV would have cost £400 and not £800. Thats annoyed me so much!

But yeah, I prefer playing it up in my room too. I'd bring the PS3 up here if I could. I just need to find space... and a convertor, or I may be forced to buy a new 16:9 monitor (if there is one) at some point.

EDIT:

People wanted 1680x1050 though (including me), and they finally got it! They will not be happy though (I don't honestly care now, as I know it looks worse)

I wish I could run at 1280x768, but then cut the sides off slightly to make circles round, but my monitor doesn't support that :(

Wheyyy! I quite like the update. In the UK, we dont get netflix... Which sucks. But still, it's nice to have a fresh interface!

We finally get community games though!!! I've been waiting for those to come about

Meh. This may sound stingy, but I dont want to have to pay for them! It takes out the COMMUNITY from community games ;)

Damn, I thought they were free, but indeed, you can only download a trial or buy the game?!... Never mind!

I just hope the whole mii rip off isn't forced on everybody, for those who could sincerely care less. (Yes I know the avatars are much more complex than the Miis, but I don't care.)

You have to make one since it is part of your gamertag, but I think they have presets that you can just use if you don't really care.

They do, correct! :D
There was one that kind of looked like me before I even messed around with it.

Back
Top Bottom