New Winamp

Personally, I used Winamp since version 1. It's been a great thing to have and for Linux, I used Rythmbox. The new version is actually a new theme, fresh and strong plugins and some other bells and whistles.

I've been using the new winamp, the online services are great. They offer shoutcast which is a list of hundreds maybe thousands of online radio stations. If you like the stern show they have a live stream of that. Also there are some good quality XM stations available for free.

Well I just got the update this morning when I came to work, I like it. The interface is much better than what is has been before. Not to mention you can move through it a little faster than the "modern" version. I dig it.

Trying to use it now, completely froze up. I Crtl alt deleted and tried to end the process in the ram, and its been running for like 30 minutes, not responding. I HATE it when programs do this!!!!

Trying to use it now, completely froze up. I Crtl alt deleted and tried to end the process in the ram, and its been running for like 30 minutes, not responding. I HATE it when programs do this!!!!

You know, seems I've spoken too soon. I've had nothing but problems with it since I downloaded it. It worked beautifully for the first 20 minutes, but it keeps freezing up and well...won't GO AWAY. I've tried a multitude of things, but as this is my work PC. It hasn't gone through a window...and probably won't.

Back
Top Bottom