New TV/AVR help

I think that is for sending a second signal to a different Monitor - maybe in a different room. Not something I will use - at least not in the near future. I have also figured out that my Spice TC50 is a 4 ohm speaker- so I have to make sure which ever ARV I get it will handle 4 ohms.

I think that is for sending a second signal to a different Monitor - maybe in a different room. Not something I will use - at least not in the near future. I have also figured out that my Spice TC50 is a 4 ohm speaker- so I have to make sure which ever ARV I get it will handle 4 ohms.
Yea I know what it's for, just doesn't make any sense.

Actually, I could technically use the splitter but I don't really want to drop 500 on another A/V.

Finally decided on a Denon ARV3300X - got it for $600. Now on to researching for a 4k TV.

Got my Denon today. Guess what....they ran out if the 3300 and sent me a 3400 for no extra charge. So got a brand new 3400 for $600.

So, now I just have to get into "learn mode" to figure out how to use,set it up properly. I am showing my age here- LOL. I may end up using the Heos for the surround speakers- we'll see.

Back
Top Bottom