new transformers trailer!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY! NOW I CAN BE 10 YEARS OLD AGAIN PLAYING WITH MY LITTLE ACTION FIGURES!

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE!

You've got to be ****ing me, whoever thinks that transformers is cool anymore needs to be shot becuase their not 11 years old anymore.

Transformers is like Power Rangers and Ninja Turtles, ITS FOR 9-12 YEAR OLD KIDS!

You've got to be ****ing me, whoever thinks that transformers is cool anymore needs to be shot becuase their not 11 years old anymore.

We have a whole buncha new 11 year olds (real 11 olds) who might think otherwise ;)..

**** no! It's going to be very interesting to see how well the CGI on this is going to be. I wonder if they'll pull it off. From what I've read, it's not really based off of the old cartoon. supposedly it is going to have a much darker feel to it, which is what I'm counting on. If its kiddied up, well then screw it.

From the trailer, it definitely looks very dark. Personally, I am looking forward to it.. :)

On a sidenote, what the heck is up with the Venom CGI is Spider man 3?.. Looks retarded.

Haven't got to see that yet. On my work computer, and keep forgetting when I get home. Anyhow, it is supposed to be much darker. Spielburg is doing it, though.

that trailor pretty much turned me off of the movie. transformers on mars coming to attack earth? sounds pretty lame to me. i'm sure the fx and what not will be spectacular, but the premise sounds lame.

The trailer looked super tight, but then at the end it said it was a Michael Bay film and my intrigued smile turned into a regretful frown. Michael Bay excells at making high-priced pieces of crap (in this case space debris), which is all this movie will be. Expect lots of stuff blowing up and not much else.

Hmmmm... not a lot of the content is given, but the release is still a year off.

I'll probably go see it... unless it turns out to be a major turkey.

"It was the only warning we would ever get..."

No, No, NO!!! It should have been a BEAST WARS movie!! Beeeast Waaars!! :p

Ah well, i guess this is good, even if it did suck i would still watch.... :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom