new toy

root

Site Team
Staff member
I got a new toy...
if anyone remembers my last, (confusing post) about the subject of motorbikes, I'm all sorted now.

I've taken my compusorary basic training, and can now ride a bike with L plates till I pass my bike test.

with that in mind i've gone out and bought myself a bike. it's a chineese import trail bike, from some dealer in portsmouth. by all accounts it's not the worlds best machine, but If I take care of it, I'm sure I can make it last well enough till i want to upgrade after passing my full test.

the bike should hopefully have been delivered to my dads by now, and I really wish I was there playing with it rather than at work, I say playing with it, because it's so new it's not even road registered yet, so I need to head down to the DVLA to get it's license number, then go and get a plate made up. then I'll literally be straight on the phone for insurance and then off into town for a ride about!!

fibngers crossed that I don't die horribly like in those bike aware road safety commericals!

Once I've gotten to my dads, un crated and set up the bike I'll take some pictures to post here. :)

Cool. I used to ride dirtbikes. I raced for a little bit. Me and my dad rode to some place on the road. Glad no cops seen us.

Back
Top Bottom