new to site

hayseed

Beta member
Hello all. I am new to site hear, and have never been to another computer forum, venue. Reason being, not smart enough to really engage in any converstation, relating to computer technololy.

Only recently have I gained enough faith in myself, to be able to ask the right questions, so that I might get what I want. And I am sure what I want is probably wrong. That is why I am here. I had a question about an asus tablet, but cannot find the proper forum, to ask.

Hello all. I am new to site hear, and have never been to another computer forum, venue. Reason being, not smart enough to really engage in any converstation, relating to computer technololy.

Only recently have I gained enough faith in myself, to be able to ask the right questions, so that I might get what I want. And I am sure what I want is probably wrong. That is why I am here. I had a question about an asus tablet, but cannot find the proper forum, to ask.

Welcome To The Forum!!! My name is Nikki and I am a IT-CNS major at ITT Tech!!! Hope to see you around!!

May I ask, was this Forum called, computerforum.com ? If so, this forum( even though there isn't as much traffic) this is a huuge upgrade. nicer admins, nicer rules, nicer people, everything is nicer here. So welcome!

May I ask, was this Forum called, computerforum.com ? If so, this forum( even though there isn't as much traffic) this is a huuge upgrade. nicer admins, nicer rules, nicer people, everything is nicer here. So welcome!

I don't believe so, no - completely different site with a similar domain name.

Back
Top Bottom