New to all this

Status
Not open for further replies.

marcel

Beta member
I recently upgraded my system to something decent(Pentium 4, 256RAM, 59GbHd) with a Pioneer AO4 dvd burner. I am interested in being able to copy my dvd movies with the least amount of effort and the best picture quality. I also have Nero 5.5.6. I'm far from being tech-savvy so any and all help would be greatly appreciated!!!!!!
Thankyou in advance!

Theres no such things as least amount anymore. Sometimes you need a few program to do this such as my setup:

DVD Shrink
DVD Decrypter
Nero 7
DVD Region + CSS

They try to make it sooo difficult for us gifted people, but they should know they will never stop us!! NEVER!!!!lol.

Win2kpatcher said:
They try to make it sooo difficult for us gifted people, but they should know they will never stop us!! NEVER!!!!lol.

exactly

RipIt4Me is a freeware utility that helps you backup your copy protected DVDs. Recently released DVDs are now very often equipped with stronger copy protections - such as ARccOS and RipGuard DVD. Programs like DVD Shrink or DVD Decrypter cannot handle these types of discs.

With the help of RipIt4Me, ripping these DVDs will be a very easy task. The program is fully automated and the wizard will guide you through all the necessary steps involved. If you prefer, there is also a true "1-Click" mode that will perform all the involved steps automatically for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom