New Tattoo Design Rough Draft, Oppinnions?

that's a cool design.

designing a tattoo isn't hard, you do need to be able to draw, or at least have an idea. the advent of the computer has made it a lot easier.

I ave designed my own tattoo, but I never had time to get it inked on me, and have now lost the print out...

so back to the drawing board I'll have to start again and design another

Here's one I keep procrastinating on getting due to my schedule, But heres one I drew up about 2 months ago that I plan on getting on my shoulder.

100_2466.jpg

Very nice man, even though I don't condone religion at all, that drawing is beautiful.

And Root, I sketched that up on paper, using a ruler and making sure to be extremely geometrically correct. It was a P.I.T.A. Then I just scanned it over, cleaned it up and did some stuff and voala!

Dragon?

=|

Yea, Whether I get it I'm not too sure, I just love to draw things up and go from there. I told myself on my first tatto that it was the only one I would ever get, Haha. You get one, You'll get more, I find them addicting. My thing with tattos is meaning, I will NEVER get a tattoo because it "Looks Cool", Only something that represents me or something I've gone through.

Yea, Whether I get it I'm not too sure, I just love to draw things up and go from there. I told myself on my first tatto that it was the only one I would ever get, Haha. You get one, You'll get more, I find them addicting. My thing with tattos is meaning, I will NEVER get a tattoo because it "Looks Cool", Only something that represents me or something I've gone through.
That is definitely true that they are addicting, I have two and thinking about more....lol

same as,

I put off getting a tattoo for ages because I could never think of something that I thought I'd like in the future, then I finally settles on something, and whilst I was getting that 'just one' done, I was immediatly sitting there thinking up new tattoo ideas that I could get as well...

I think it's definitely a bit addictive.

Back
Top Bottom