New site!

WYSIWUG

In Runtime
Hi have a new site now thats not complete.

It has my cut-outs of my huge video collection.

At the moment, I only have 2 videos, please tell me if you can watch them.

You need to view the site in Microsoft Internet Explorer or it wont work!!

Also you need XVID codics installed to make the videos work.

Just FYI The video called "rape" is not rape at all, but it it quite funny.

My Video Mixtapes - Digital Moonlight Studios - Home Page

Well i tried in Firefox and it did not work like you said... Also you may want to be wary of copyright issues if you host videos that you do not own.

Yes is is only made for IE v6+

Also I woluld like to add for everyone to see:

Look Im not insulting the forums here or anybody or thing, but I dont care about Hollywood worrying that I rip dvds torrent movies and tv shows and apps take the funny bits out and put them on the net. You get it for free and about 90% of people I know do it. And I love doing it, free Scrubs and Ted and The Simpsons why pay for it, alot of people keep Hollywood wallets full, but not me.

I say that most of the users here have downloaded a tv show now and again.

Whether or not you like what we say, we cannot change what you think. Unfortunately for you, the law doesn't care if some people may have downloaded in the last, so I hope you aren't too scared of authorities, or paying large sums of money. No offense, maybe you will never get caught, but it's just a warning!

Also suggest, not segest.

I am stating the obvious, but it must be said: you should probably make it more accessible for non-IE browsers

Being a webmaster of my own forum I can tell you having copyrighted material that you do not have permission to use is a serious no no. I get permission to use pics and text from the copyright owners if possible. I make sure to cross my T's and dot my I's when it comes to items of that nature. For example I normally don't post pics from Deviant Art. They get their collective knickers in a twist if you do and they find out. I always ask them first.
You should be cautious, not defiant.

Back
Top Bottom