New school year

Status
Not open for further replies.
charles_scott said:
I HATE going to vocational.... we have to walk to the buses to pick us up a mile away because of heavy traffic... And road construction.....
That sucks, our metals/welding lab is is seperate building from the school (obvious reasons) but it not too far to get too unless you come from the band room (which never happens).

I start on the 16th of August. Im not really looking forward to it becuase i will have only been home for about 2 weeks of my summer at home. Most of my friends are or already have taken off to other cities to further their studies so i wont be able to hang out with them.

Yea.. Our welding shop for vocational is right beside the labs... NOT GOOD!!! Especialy when they kick the things on when we are working on stuff in PC repair... No A/C in there either... Only thing the shop has is a huge vent at the top to let heat out...

Ours is located kind of funny.... The acutal lab is about 30ft from the school but it wraps around alittle so that the storage rooms for the excess fuels is maybe 15ft from the school wing...the wing in which the child development classes are held. So if the welding lab decides to go up in flames, the younguns are the first to go. :p

FireFox said:
My brother is doing the same thing; however, he graduates this fall/winter.
Does he have a job lined up somewhere yet? I'm kinda curious as to how job placement is with this field.

I'm going to my town's community college right now.

Biology, English, Weight Training, and Math. Just the general ed right now. I hope to transfer up to BYU next year.

Ich möchte ein deutscher Lehrer werden. :)

Lol, I'm glad i don't have to go through school ever again. Except some college classes, but hey, i can take 1 class a time, and their free. I bet no one can beat that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom