New PSP

This was confirmed at E3,there is going to be a new psp.It will be the same hardware,but thinner and more "pocket Friendly" also with a build in camera and built in 8gb memory.This is not a psp 2,but just a re-desighned psp.it's still a bummer though,i bought a psp about a month ago.

Oh, that's cool. Still won't be getting one though. There aren't enough good PSP (exclusive) games to justify it.
Besides that even, I never really need portable gaming. I game enough on my PC and 360 as it is...

^Ya but the cool thing is you can play music, video, go on the internet, and even watch tv using location free player with the PSP. And my 4GB memory stick was only $50 off of pricegrabber so it wasn't a bad deal, I hardly use my psp for games, I only have one game for it anyways lol, I need to get more :p

OMFG when I had my PSP I hated that damn thing! It was VERY uncomfortable and whenever I was using the internet on it I ran out of memory....stupid piece of shit.

Ya, with one of the new updates they added a memory save feature so you can load much bigger pages now, they're just at lower quality.

edit: I sound like a salesman lol, I'm not trying to sell anyone on the psp just so you know :p

theres been rumours for ages. i dont use my current one atm, so i doubt ill get one of these

Back
Top Bottom