New Problem

killthenakedcat

In Runtime
so i had my new rig up and running fine for a few days now and decided to get a new SATA 320 GB 7200 RPM HDD 16 mb and i connected it properly (power connector to drive and SATA connector to mobo) I started up my comp and itbooted up fine from my old HD that is a temp for now(20 gigs). I installed the software that came with the new HD and it prompted me to restart. I restarted and now my computer won't boot, actually my LCD monitor won't pick up the signal it switches from "analog" to "digital" and never locks in. I don't think the monitor is at fault since it was just working. Any ideas?

yeah that was the first thing i did after the error and sorry for the long wait between responses i fell asleep on the laptop last night...now i'm off to work i wanna get this figured out tonight tho but i might just have to ask seagate customer service but like any other company they probably suck

Try switching monitors

Or reset bios. Your mobo most likely has a cmos clear button somewhere near the battery

778229128_e7f3e22292_o.jpg

it is a brand new syncmaster 226bw 22" LCD and i will try switching monitors but i would like to know what is the logic behind this? i have cleared the cmos already and nothing happened i still have the same problem

Back
Top Bottom