New place to buy comp stuff online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

digital_darknes

In Runtime
Anyone ever bought something from zipzoomfly.com?

They have 2nd day air for free on a lot of thier stuff and i heard they are a little bit cheaper than newegg.

Anyone?

no i havent...but from what i hear Newegg is very reliable, ships for cheap, and they have goood selection

Yea, my company just started to purchase SMC 8 port routers from there. Of course, we usually go through our corporate office in MD but they are usually $15 more and we only get a $50 return. So far, so good. You should most certainly try it.

-Mike

yea i purchased my computer parts from there. prices were fair and delivery was ontime. the only problem was the time it took to verify my check but that could be my fault also because i had just moved but didn't change the address on my bank account. good customer service also. you should go ahead and try them.

digital_darknes, don't know if you know this, but resellerratings.com has a listing of almost all onlines stores and you can look at their rating (which is decided by users) to find out if the store is good enough or what other users think.

I have purchased ram form them and it was a very fast delivery. Although, I only purchased from them because my ram wasn't in newegg.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom