New phone Moto z3

acerinpa

Fully Optimized
Finally decided to pick up a new phone , my Moto Droid was nearing 4 years old. I got the Z3 for $5/month x24 months. Hopefully, it will be a good phone. I doubt I will ever use the Moto attachments. But it's supposed to be able to upgrade to 5G, has 4GB RAM, a decent chip set, 64 gb storage. However, due to it not bring a flagship, getting a case is irritating as it seems to be $10 (never heard of the brand with reviews being good and bad) or $45 (Speik). Also , trying to find a good second charger is not easy either- Verizon doesn't have any and gave read you can do damage with s cheapo charger. Anybody have suggestions for case or second charger - let me know.

Yep- I did that. Just that the name brand stuff is like $45 and the off brand stuff is $10 or less. So , basically is the name stuff worth the extra money or not?

Yep- I did that. Just that the name brand stuff is like $45 and the off brand stuff is $10 or less. So , basically is the name stuff worth the extra money or not?

IMO usually not. Check the reviews for obvious lemons, of course. My current phone has a Spigen case on it because I like the looks of it and I had the same case on my previous phone. I did buy a Unicorn Beetle case for my work phone as I would have to pay to have the phone replaced if I broke it, but the case was cheaper than a comparable Otterbox. But for the most part my cases are not the "big" name brand cases. I buy what I like the looks of and what will get the job done, not for the name imprinted on it.

Back
Top Bottom