new pc wanted

also, are there any slimline cases that you know of? because mine is big and bulky, and as im using it for games tv work etc and it will probably be on show, i wanted a slim kind of streamlined case. any ideas?

Since you are using it for gaming, you would need a bigger case to allow for more airflow since stuff gets hot while gaming... Slimline cases wouldn't allow the airflow of ATX cases...correct me if I'm wrong.

also isnt the intel core 2 duo e6420 slightly better than the intel core 2 duo e6400 as it is above it in the intel product line up but it is cheaper to buy?

Since no one answered this yet, I will. THe 6420 is slightly better. the only difference between the two is a larger L2 cache on the 6420. The 6400 has 2MB the 6420 has 4MB

which would be better, the intel e6420 or the amd 5600x2, because the amd is 2.8 ghz and the intels only 2.13

I belive the Intel. However, the best way to tell is by price. If they are of similar prices, the Intel in the group will out-perform the AMD. However, if that AMD is higher by over $75, it will be the better of the two.

Back
Top Bottom