New PC, Final revision, plz take a look.

Yes sir! pics will be done, il keep u all posted. Once everything is here u will see me here more then ever, coz I honestly dont have any idea what I'm doing lol
Haha, don't worry, I had no idea what I was doing the first time either, you'll find that it's surprisingly easy though. "Oh hey this slot looks big enough for this thing..." Kinda goes like that for the entire building process, and really the manuals that come along with the components are good enough guides.

Haha, don't worry, I had no idea what I was doing the first time either, you'll find that it's surprisingly easy though. "Oh hey this slot looks big enough for this thing..." Kinda goes like that for the entire building process, and really the manuals that come along with the components are good enough guides.

Thank you for those words of confidence sir. I might have a friend drive from Philadelphia to help me out, (I'm from nyc) he build his own 1st pc not 2 long ago, but yes I am very exiting. But I'm sure not as exiting as I will be when I get my credit card bill lol!

Thank you for those words of confidence sir. I might have a friend drive from Philadelphia to help me out, (I'm from nyc) he build his own 1st pc not 2 long ago, but yes I am very exiting. But I'm sure not as exiting as I will be when I get my credit card bill lol!

I built the PC I'm using, and installed water cooling when I was 12. It wasn't very difficult. The most difficult part is SELECTING the parts, and that...didn't go so well for me (I made some stupid decisions). But you've clearly selected great parts, and really..when it comes down to it, building a computer is like Legos. It's common sense, and almost all motherboards come with a guide, plus there are a surplus of online guides. You really won't need your friend's help...it's very easy.

Just...DON'T FORGET THE MOTHERBOARD STANDOFFS....(this is really the only place where you can go wrong and damage your computer).

BTW, I have your monitor. It's fantastic :D

Ya the standoofs, I seen some threads about them on otherforums.

How do u ground a PSU? There must be a grounding cable I asume? to where do u hook it 2?

Back
Top Bottom