New PC Damaged after storm

allenn812 said:
Its 7 lines on mine, but id get a regular 6800, since youve picked out a nice prossor.
:confused:Are we talking about the number of lines in your sig?, because I can not see a sig at all on yours, can you clarify please.

Let me explain guys, I don't go round all the forums looking for oversized sigs, I only act when I get a report from a member, pointing one out, I happen to think that this is perhaps a rule too far, yes, having one ten lines high, is a bit much, but there is a simple solution, if members would look, & if they have above the max, don't cut out items, just make longer lines, thus reducing the number,...... simple!

Maurice said:
:confused:Are we talking about the number of lines in your sig?, because I can not see a sig at all on yours, can you clarify please.

No, on my computer dsources sig is 7 lines long. Its probly differing from the different resolution our monitors are on.

LOL. Let me just clear all this up. My sig was 7 lines yes...it was shortened to five lines after the first post said to do so.
ABout the thread, there is no point to it, just add comments on my new PC. Mobo went from deluxe to premium, which actually does work better, especially for OC'ing. HDD's went from IDE and SATA to 2xSATA II, which you can also tell a HUGE difference. Video card went from one to 2x6600GT. I didnt go with the 6800 b/c i just bought a new 6600GT with the replaccement money from the insurance. Otherwise i'd have 1 6600GT and 1 6800, and that would have been a waste. Like this its cheaper and i can use both cards. Also, the monitor went from a 17" CRT to a kick1ss 19" LCD from samsung.
The PC is awesome (for my needs), i just wish i could recover all the lost data off my old HDD's. :(

Thx for ur comments.

Back
Top Bottom