New pc build order, suggestion/comments very much welcomed

bomt697

In Runtime
Hey guys, I am looking to build a new gaming pc and this is the build I have in mind. Looking for any and all suggestions or comments on how I can improve the build in re to pricing and performance.

-AMD Ryzn 2700x (is intel i7 9th Gen coming out soon? Should I wait?)
-ASRock X470 Master
-G.SKILL Ripjaws V Series 32GB (2 x 16GB) DD4 2400
-Samsung 970 pro SSD
-Nvidia GTX 1080 (nonTi vs Ti - not sure if performance diff is noticeable OR should I tight for the 1100 series cards?)
-EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 G1+, 80 Plus Gold 1000W

Thanks in advance

Don't get the 970 Pro, just get the EVO.
Get RAM that is at least 3000MHz.

There is a noticeable difference with the 1080ti yes. A big one. Get the card straight from Nvidia, f*ck these price gouging retailers.
https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/products/10series/geforce-store/

SuperNova G1? No sir. Get the G3 as the G1 is a few gens old. You also don't need 1000W for this machine or anywhere near it.

Waiting on tech. Well, Intel is in panic mode so there's no telling when they will do their 8 core mainstream stuff. To be completely honest with you if you were willing to shell out that cash then might as well get the 8700k now. The 2700x is a good CPU but 8 cores isn't necessary. As for Nvidia, well there's nothing but rumors and rumors. Could be a long wait, could be August there's no telling man and I don't have inside info anymore.

Back
Top Bottom