New on Here

mrmrh

Beta member
Hello everybody,
I thought I would take the invitation to introduce myself as a new person to "Computer Forums".

For the last few months I have been working as a volunteer for a community I.C.T project in a relatively poor area. Whilst working for this project I was introduced to the wonderful world of the Linux (Ubuntu) operating system.

.I am still learning about computers and will grateful for the advice of the more knowledgeable members.

I have never been on a site like this before so I hope I don't make any mistake whilst learning about the forums

mrmrh

Welcome to the site!

I wouldn't worry about making any mistakes on here if you're here to learn more about the Ubuntu OS. I know that we have a few Linux driven members that would be able to answer many questions that you may have. (I'm taking Linux OS course next term so I'll be more helpful with linux then :) )

I would also make an account over at ubuntuforums.org. This site is where the developers hang out for Ubuntu and are very helpful with some of the more challenging problems you may run into (not to discredit any of our members!!). The downside of ubuntuforums would be the social lounge there also seems to be riddled with Ubuntu issues and there's no real hardware (outside of OS issues) support.

Back
Top Bottom