New MP3 player...

Yeah I think I'm prbly gunna choose between one of the Zen's or the iPod. I really like the touchpad/scrolling feature they both have, thats one thing thats helpful. It's really useful for large menus with lots of files in them, fast scrolling. Has anyone tried both (iPod and a Zen)?

you know you techincally dont have to use itunes to get your songs.... yuo can just copy them into the songs folder from say your limewire folder.

What quality are most of your song files at? They're prbly pretty low for having that many songs, which blows anus. All of my songs are at 192kps or higher. So i need more storage than the Micros offer.

[EDIT] My friend just showed me this. It seems like a really really good value for the features it offers and the price, especially with the photo capability, which I just realized would be cool for my trip to Italy this summer. I think it also allows you to transfer songs from player to player without a computer. My search may have ended. I'm gunna look into this one.

http://www.iriveramerica.com/prod/hd/h10_20gb_blue.aspx#

Hmm that also looks very good to. I could get that for the same price as the iRiver.

The only trouble is that I'm gunna be buying my new MP3 at a store, not online. That would cost about 30 dollars more than the iRiver.

Its just more convenient for returns just incase I have trouble.

Ahhh...gotcha. Both the Gigabeat and the H10 are nice. To be honest, I didn't even know they made the H10 in 20gb :p The last time I saw it, it was in 5gb only.

Back
Top Bottom