New Monitor I got

NeXuS1

Fully Optimized
Well after creating a thread about what monitor I should get, I finally got the Samsung 21.6" SyncMaster 216BW 5ms 1680X1050. I just love the styling, and widescreen looks awesome in FPS's. It replaced my 19"(Non-widecreen) Samsung SyncMaster 932B, no dead pixels on both of the Samsung monitors I got they make great monitors def recommend them.

Here are some pics!

Screen1.jpg

Screen12.jpg

Screen13.jpg

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dell keyboard !

lol nice monitor for some reason it doesnt look as widescreen as some 22" monitors i have seen b 4?

the ones i see look extremely rectangle,

e228wfp_wm.jpg

i dunno its very nice monitor although myself im not a man that say o u gotta get the big brands, im aslong as it looks nice and does its job then the cheaper the better,

thats why i have a 22" cibox that i got for £140 and it looks gorgeous, and why i always buy cheap PSU's not had a problem yet, but hey if you have the cash fair play

yes its ok but whats with the call of duty box just thrown on the esc button, stop that your hurting the keybored

lol

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh dell keyboard !

lol nice monitor for some reason it doesnt look as widescreen as some 22" monitors i have seen b 4?

the ones i see look extremely rectangle,

e228wfp_wm.jpg

i dunno its very nice monitor although myself im not a man that say o u gotta get the big brands, im aslong as it looks nice and does its job then the cheaper the better,

thats why i have a 22" cibox that i got for £140 and it looks gorgeous, and why i always buy cheap PSU's not had a problem yet, but hey if you have the cash fair play

Maybe its just the angle of the pictures hehe its pretty rectangle maybe because it has a big frame and its not as skinny as the dell u posted. It was not that expensive as you think it was actually a bit cheapr than the cibox you have about £135 if I do the conversion from dollars to £. About 265 dollars.

yes its ok but whats with the call of duty box just thrown on the esc button, stop that your hurting the keybored

lol

Hahaha :p poor keyboard the box is lying around because I just got it.

Back
Top Bottom