New mattress is new.

yeah ur laptops kinda like by brothers side of the family Van. Looks really nice. mines a queen aswell but i cant really tell between matresss' my parents is firm as fuhh (lol ghost) but mines nice and kush (lol) i want one of those little memory foam covers that go on top the bed but underneath the sheets

nice.... I've got a twin, and all I can say is that I'm too tall for it. I'm probably gonna build a new frame, and I need to get a box spring, and (possibly) a new mattress....

my mattress is sagging like crap... I've flipped it on a regular basis, and its 18 years old, so its due for replacement... I'd have a better one, but when I switched from a frame to a bunk bed, I switched mattresses and box springs with my sister, who no has a nicer bed.... and I'm left with the crappy mattress on a sheet of plywood, which is sagging under its own weight.

yeah man im too big for my queen. i have to put my pillows up further so that my feet dont go off the bed. and im only 6 foot SEEE \/

100_1099.jpg

100_1100.jpg

100_1101.jpg

I'll have to show you my bed. It's winner. And it has bright orange sheets.

thats a lot of fingerprints on the lappy screen......

ive just got a double bed.. accommodates me and the dog nicely :)

I just got a new queen bed a year ago too, my feet were hanging off the end of my twin, and a double long was like the same price as a queen... Mine is memory foam, and I like it a lot, lol.

Back
Top Bottom