New mattress is new.

Thelis

Golden Master
Hey all,

I just received my new mattress. I spent around a grand on it, and now that I have slept a night on it I can honestly say that it is worth it. It is a queen sized spring mattress.

For one, the mattress is pretty huge. I can fit 3, maybe 4 horses on it if I was so inclined. I can also use it as a trampoline when I cannot sleep, so it never fails to amuse me. Unfortunately it dominates at least 4/5ths of my entire room, but I will learn to cope with that. My cat also likes the mattress and spent the night sleeping on it. I never noticed him- this should give you a measure as to how big this mattress is.

I have not tested it for any magical abilities yet, but will surely do so soon. I think that it might be able to fly, but I am not sure. I will keep you updated.

What I wanted to know is what kind of mattresses you guys have?

Also, if anyone wants I can take some pics of it and post them up.

yer takes pics, i belive you i just would love to see the size, man thats sounds awsome, mines just a double bed, i doubt ill spend a grand on a bed, well simply because i aint got that kinda cash lmfao, anyway wow

lol love the way you described everything

edit: infact don't waste ya time ill google a queen sized

matress i have one of those couches that look like a couch but u take the coushons off and pull out a bed...

As promised:

DSCN1553.jpg

DSCN1552.jpg

DSCN1551.jpg

DSCN1550.jpg

DSCN1549.jpg

No, that was another 200 bucks and I wouldn't be able to hide... stains... as well.

Back
Top Bottom